Hello! I am excited to share this recipe with you today because it involves Starbucks and Blondies….YUM!
I heard that Starbucks came out with a new drink called Toasted Graham Latte, so of course I had to go try it. I normally am an iced coffee kind of drinker. My go to at Starbucks is a Venti Americano with 4 pumps White Mocha and cream. Its delicious! But, I heard about this drink and just HAD to try it, I even ordered it hot! Not sure it comes cold or not but it was so yummy and creamy served hot.
The baker in me felt that I needed to create some sort of treat inspired by this drink, so I decided on making these bars.
This recipe is so easy and takes no time at all. You start by making a graham cracker crust. If you take my advice and use parchment paper, it will be so much easier to remove bars when they are finished.
Then you’ll mix up your batter and pour this over top of the crust.
And bake! At the very end you load the top with marshmallows and turn your oven to broil and there you go! Yummy treats that will look and taste like you slaved all day in the kitchen! Ok, I might be over exaggerating, but they are dang good!
If you like coffee and think you would like that drink, I definitely think you should go and try it! If you want to just skip that part all together, then I suggest you just make these bars! Haha. I hope the weather is cooling off wherever you are reading this from, its on and off starting to cool down out here in TN. Enjoy these sweet treats!
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 9 sheets of graham crackers
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 5 TBS salted, melted butter
- ½ c salted, melted butter
- 2 instant coffee packets
- 1 c brown sugar
- 2½ tsp vanilla
- 1 lg egg
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- ½ c mini marshmallows(optional)
- ½ bag mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper, this makes for easy removal later.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until turned to crumbs.
- Add in brown sugar and pulse a couple times.
- Turn food processor on and pour in melted butter.
- Once combined, press into lined pan. Set aside.
- In bowl of a stand mixer, add melted butter, instant coffee and brown sugar. Mix until combined.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in ½ c marshmallows.
- Pour batter on top of graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Bake 25 min.
- Add half bag of marshmallows to top and turn oven to broil.
- Broil until tops have turned brown, be careful, this part will go fast!
- Wait a good 30 min to an hour to let set and cool, this makes for easier cutting.