Let your imagination go!
Loaded Mint & Macadamia Nut Red Velvet Cookies
Author: Bake & Style
- 1½ cups Self Rising Flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Salted Butter, Softened
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Egg, Room Temp
- 1 Tbs heavy Whipping Cream (you can use milk also)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ Tbs Red Food Coloring
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Chips
- 1 Cup macadamia Nuts
- Combine flour & cocoa powder in medium bowl and set aside.
- In stand mixer cream butter, about 1 minute.
- Add in sugars and mix until well combined.
- Beat in egg, heavy whip, and vanilla until combined.
- Add in food coloring and mix until all color has been incorporated.
- Mix in dry ingredients on low, batter will be very thick.
- Add in mint chips and nuts, on low until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 30min to 1hr.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Scoop and roll cookies in hands.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.