What do you do when you have little kids and no babysitter AND its Valentine’s Day? Make popcorn of course! But this isn’t just any popcorn, its covered in White Chocolate…..YUM!
This is such an easy thing to make last minute, I am all about easy last minute recipes, plus it looks super cute. You can also mix in anything you want with it, have it simple like mine or if you are headed to a party maybe add some different candies or nuts!
- 1 regular sized bag of popcorn, popped
- 8 oz bag of pink chocolate melts
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- 3-4 ground oreos
- ¼ tsp salt
- Candies or Sprinkles
- Pop your popcorn and put in large bowl.
- Melt pink and white chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments.
- Stir in-between each until fully melted. Pour over popcorn and carefully mix into all popcorn.
- Sprinkle ground oreos over popcorn and stir again careful not to crush popcorn.
- Pour popcorn onto wax or parchment paper and spread out to cool and harden.
- Sprinkle salt and candies or sprinkles over top.
- Once its hardened you can break into pieces and store in an airtight container.