So its cold outside and I love sugar. What do you do? Well if you are me you scrounge around for something to bake that’s warm and that can fulfill that sugar craving! This is what I came up with….
Mini Berry Cobblers!
These are the perfect size and flavors to warm you right up on a cold winter night! To be honest I would eat them whether it’s hot or cold out…
- ⅓ cup frozen mixed berries per ramekin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed per ramekin
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cold salted butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg, whisked
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Place berries in ramekins. Sprinkle brown sugar over top of berries.
- In a food processor add flour, butter and water. Mix until dough forms. This will be your top crust.
- Tear crust into pieces and lay over top of each ramekin of berries. Distribute evenly.
- Take whisked egg and drizzle over top of each until gone.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tops are golden.
- You can add some ripped cream on top like I did here if you'd like, but honestly it doesn't need it.
This is really so fast to make and hits the spot just right!