Valentines Day is right around the corner! Maybe you are going to a get together with friends, maybe you are staying home with your sweetheart, either way, this dessert is super easy and delicious!
This dessert is made with ingredients that are so simple, you may already have them in your cupboards. Its sweet with a little tart, perfect for a Valentine’s day treat!
Start off by combining your Strawberry Box Cake Mix, and 1 Box White Chocolate Instant Pudding.
Add in your 1/2 cup oil.
Then your 2 eggs, mix until combined.
Batter will be like a thick cookie dough.
Spread 1/2 of dough into a greased 8×8 glass baking dish.
Press mixture into dish. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. This is just a little pre-bake so the bottom fully cooks through.
Remove from oven and top with 1 can Strawberry Pie filling. Spread over evenly.
Taking a cookie or ice cream scoop, top with dollops of dough.
Bake for an additional 35 minutes or until golden and toothpick clean. Remove from oven.
Now you can eat this right away and the consistency will be more like a dump cake (which was amazing!) OR you can let it fully cool on the counter or in the fridge and it will slice into bars (both delicious!) You pick!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 small box instant white chocolate pudding
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl whisk together both the box cake mix and box pudding.
- Add in oil and eggs. Stir with spatula, mixture will be like a thick cookie dough.
- Using half of the dough, press into a greased 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish.
- Pre-bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with pie filling, spreading evenly over top.
- Using a cookie or ice cream scoop, top with dollops of dough.
- Bake an additional 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Scoop and eat warm or cool and slice into bars!