Easy, 5 ingredient egg noodles to go with any dish! See what I used them for and get creative for yourself!
I never knew how easy it could be to make homemade eggs noodles or even just homemade noodles. This is perfect for those of you who have never done this or maybe think you don’t have the right kitchen tools to do so.
All you need are the 5 ingredients, a pizza cutter, kitchen table and food processor! Regular kitchen items and you can make homemade noodles!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Place flour, salt, and baking powder in food processor and pulse until combined.
- While food processor is on, slowly pour in whisked eggs.
- Pulse until combined and has formed a crumb like texture.
- Again while processor is on, slowly add in about half the milk, you may not need all of it, so keep adding until nice dough forms.
- Remove dough from processor, wrap in plastic wrap and let sit at room temp for 30 min-1hr.
- Flour surface and roll dough out to about 1/16th in thick.
- As you can see from the picture I just used a pizza cutter and cut noodles about ½in wide and 2-3in in length. I had some odds and ends so I just tossed those pieces.
- Let noodles dry out for about 4 hours.
- Mine didn't fully dry and they still turned out perfect.
- This is about a half days work, but its just a lot of time where the dough just needs to sit, other that that the "work" parts is very easy and pretty fast.
- I ended up making a homemade beef stroganoff and used this recipe here
- It was sooooo delicious with these homemade egg noodles!