Finally posting my Golden Girl Granola recipe! I didn’t get too crazy creative but these are dang good!
I decided to make Blueberry Muffins, but not just any old muffins, these have Ricotta! Sounds weird, but super delicious and moist.
And this stuff is amazing! Check out Golden Girl Granola to order yours now, they have so many different delicious flavors.
OK, finally, here is the recipe. Super easy and super yummy!
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups self rising flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 8 oz package fresh blueberries
- 1-1½ cups Bluesberry Golden Girl Granola
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In bowl of stand mixer combine sugar, flour, and baking soda.
- In another bowl combine ricotta, eggs, apple sauce, vanilla, and melted butter and mix well.
- Add wet to dry and mix until all combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Prepare muffin tins with paper cups or spray with oil.
- Fill half way and sprinkle some granola inside.
- Top with more batter and top with lots of granola, pressing into batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.